Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome! My name is Lisa Marie! I have been married for ten years to an amazing man, Matthew, whom I love more today then yesterday! He is my best friend, my biggest supporter and the love of my life! I am also blessed to be a mommy of three adorable girls!

My oldest, Abby, is an indepentent, sassy little cutie! She is Six going on Sixteen! She is such a joy and blessing! She is so helpful and loving!


Next in line is my four year old, middle daughter, Emma! Emma will steal your heart by her amazing smile! Emma was diagnosed with Cystic Fribrosis in January 2008. She is one of the toughest kids I have ever seen! I wish I could be as strong as she is!! lol


My youngest, and most challenging is my two year old, Ayva! Ayva moves to the beat of her own drum! She is a walking tornado! However, she is so cute and spontaneous, that you just have to smile and laugh when she smacks Abby, runs and pulls Emma's hair and then spills her glass of milk...all within 2.5 minutes! lol (Trust me, it's really happened! And whoever said "Don't cry of spilled milk" wasn't a mother of multiple children)


As all of you know, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all things craft related! I am what some call a "Crafting Addict"...I have come to realized, that "Crafting" isn't a hobby, it's a "Lifestyle"! I have had several request for different recipes or "how to's" on different craft related items...So I will try my best to give you some helpful tips for creating some yummy treats or cute little goodies for your friend, family and even yourself!!

Here is my disclaimer: I don't claim to be the best, I don't claim to know-it-all, I'm just a simple mom having fun with the gifts God has given me!!

One important thing: Since making bows is my lifeline and a means to supply much needed income for my family, I will not give ANY tips on making bows, so please respect this request.

So...If you have ideas, or want to know how to do something...feel to let me know, and I will do my best to create a blog to help you out!!



Here's to happy creating!!

Love,

Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment